ACADEMY Nulled v3.6.0 may be a marketplace script for online learning. Here students & teachers are combined together to share knowledge through a structured course-based system. The teacher or instructor can create a large number of courses, video lessons & documents that are consistent with their expertise and students can register in this course & make themselves skilled anytime & from anywhere.
Quick start guide for course instructor/admin
- Read all the documentation that we provide carefully before using the software
- Install the appliance following “Installation and Update” guide carefully
- Login as site administrator to arrange your system
- Initially update the System Settings and Payment Settings from the Settings option in the left sidebar menu. Also, confirm to supply a legitimate YouTube API key and a legitimate Vimeo API key on System Settings.
- If you’ve got updated the Settings successfully, you’ll attend Categories option from an equivalent left sidebar menu and make Categories.
- After creating Category, you’ll create Sub-categories under a selected Category. For creating Sub-categories you’ll attend the Categories page, select a selected category, click on the Action dropdown menu and choose Manage Sub-categories. it’ll take you to the Sub-categories page. Now you’ll simply click on “+Add Sub Category” button and fill all the specified fields to make a Sub-category.
- Now its time to make some Courses. Since a course will contain all the video lessons you’ve got to make it carefully. Move to Courses option from the left menu, you’ll get a “ Add Course Form” after clicking on “+Add Course” button. Fill all the fields carefully
- Every Course should have a minimum of one Section. Because at the top you’ll need to add a lesson under a selected section of a selected course. So, now you’ll need to create a minimum of one section. Move to the Courses page, select a selected course, click on the action dropdown menu and choose Manage Section. After clicking on Manage Section you’ll get the list of Section which is empty now. you’ve got to make one by clicking the “+Add Section” button
- As you’ve got created a Course and a neighborhood or multiple sections, now you’ll be ready to create a lesson. Now, let’s move to the Course page again, select a selected course, click on the Action dropdown button, select Manage Lesson. it’ll also show the list of lessons that you’ve created. to feature new you’ll just click on “+Add Lesson” button
Quick start guide for course students
- Since the appliance has been already installed. Student can access the web site by simply hitting the appliance URL
- Home page will appear whenever a student hits the URL. From the house page, a student can look for a selected course, get all the highest courses, top ten latest courses, get category based courses. A student can check in if he/she isn’t registered yet. If a student is registered he can enter. Students can add courses to their Shopping List or add to their Wishlist
- Students can see the details of the course just by clicking on the thumbnail. The course details page contains all the important information of several courses such as, Title, Description, Results, Course prerequisites, Lesson list instructor details, and therefore ratings and reviews. Users can see an overview of the course here
- If Student want to shop for the course they need to add those courses on their cart
- After adding a course on handcart if a student wants to ascertain their cart items, they will to travel to the handcart page by clicking on attend Cart button, which appears when hovering above the header basket icon
- Student can remove courses if they need from the handcart page
- On the proper side of the handcart page is that the total price of the cart items. thereunder is that the Checkout button. If student want to see out they will simply click on the Checkout button and buy those courses
- After a successful finding out student can see their courses on the My Courses menu. the scholar will get the My Courses button by hovering over their profile image from the header
- My Courses page will show all the courses which are purchased by that student. Student can play the teachings by clicking on the thumbnail from the My Courses page